If you’re tired of scams and schemes, discover how 137 million people worldwide telecommute and you can too!
If you’ve been searching for a work-at-home job online, then you know all the pitfalls and challenges to finding legitimate work and avoiding scams.
Despite all your best efforts, you’re not finding jobs that are legitimate or are interesting to you.
The ones you do find, the employers aren’t responding to your application, or if they are are, it’s not an offer of a job.
You hear about all the people who are successfully working at home from other companies, and wonder why you haven’t been able to join them.
I understand. I was there once too.
You can get a work-at-home job…even if you don’t have a college degree or tons of experience.
The reason so many struggle to find and get hired to a work-at-home job is that they:
- Look for the wrong types of work in the wrong places, and/or
- Submit a resume that doesn’t stand out from the crowd, and/or
- Don’t have a regular, consistent system for searching and applying, and/or
- Give up too soon.
Leslie Truex is going to show you how to overcome all these challenges!
In this course you’ll get:
- Hundreds of places to search for legitimate work-at-home jobs.
- The truth about telecommuting and what companies utilize telecommuters so you can zero in on the right companies.
- The most common work-at-home jobs found online right now. Several require little to no experience.
- How to identify your skills, experiences, interests and even hobbies that can be used in a work-at-home job. Did you know some people get paid to watch television?
- How to prepare for a work-at-home job search to substantially increase your chances of getting hired.
- How to avoid costly mistakes when searching for a work-at-home job.
- How to protect yourself and avoid scams.
- And more!