As I have mentioned I have been working from home since 1992. With a family and my disability, it has been quite the grand adventure due to this disability (Bipolar Disorder) and trying to hold a job.
This is why I have accumulated such a grand group of resources that help me locate work at home employment. The first one I will mention is My Employment Options. They are fabulous! They work with the disabled to help them locate employment. I will do a post on them separately soon to explain the great program they have.
Here is a listing of the great resources I have found along the way through my travels on the world wide web. I hope they help you find that perfect work at home job.
- Rat Race Rebellion has been around since 1999. They are a great source of information. Below I have listed the links that I use the most from their site.
- The Balance Careers has several good articles and resources and that I have used through the years here are their links.
- The Work at Home Woman, Holly has put together quite an impressive listing that she calls the Massive List of Work at Home Jobs. Here is that link.
- Then we have Work at Home Adventures, Miranda has a great set up here that I refer to alot. Here is what she has going on……..
- Check out Careful cents for some ideas, tips, and how to get started please be sure to visit them.
If you have a work at home job site that you would like to have included or would like to do a guest post please drop us a line at Rhonda@workathomemania.org